Sunday, July 12, 2009

Barton County Fair

Total concentration - This young woman at the Barton County Fair in central Kansas on July 11 displays the total concentration that marks success in the ring.


Simple joy - This little girl enjoys the carnival.


Miniature success - A grandmother points out features on a miniature farm scene at the fair.


Mutton busting - This young rider can get his full ride if he just hangs on for a moment, in the mutton busting event for children.


Preparing to show - An exhibitor prepares his sheep just prior to the final sheep show of the day.

The Barton County Fair was our destination on Saturday, July 11, and once again, I gave myself an assignment to shoot the fair and see what interesting things I could come up with. Here are five examples. One of the joys of shooting for myself is I don't have to get IDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment